Graphical Software Engineer (C++)Automotive Junior Zuid-Holland
For our top client in The Hague/Den Haag, we are looking for a motivated Software Engineer. Our client is developing highly advanced, physics based simulation programs. These are simulation packages that are being used by a wide range of technical automotive development companies worldwide.
Within these simulations, physics based situations are being modeled and simulated. The programs almost look like the famous computer game GTA. To strengthen the team of the graphical and visualization part of this program, we are looking for a motivated Software Engineer that wants to develop and create new functionality.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor, Master or PhD with focus on Software Development
- Experienced in C++ and Object Oriented design and implementation
- Experience with other software is preferred, such as Python, CUDA, Matlab/Simulink, GPU Programming etc.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is preferred
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary and employment conditions
- A fun and motivated team and working environment
- Large budget for training and education
- A rare occasion where you can influence the culture and road map of a company yourself
You will work on the development of 3D computer graphics in a team of experienced Software Engineers with different backgrounds (gaming/physics/computer science/mathematics). Your Agile Scrum team designs and implements new functionality in the simulation software package. While developing Object Oriented software you keep an eye for high-quality standards that are required within the market.