Computer Gaming relevant Graphical Software EngineerSoftware / IT Medior Utrecht
For our client, an International company in advanced simulation software engineering, we are looking for a Tech / Scientific Simulink® with C++ Simulation application Software Engineer. You are involved in the complete software developing cycle including design coding and test.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in the field Game Studies, Computer Graphics, Computer Science, Geometrics, etc
- Demonstrable control of C++ latest versions
- Thorough understanding of graphical tools like Unity, DirectX, etc.
- Thorough understanding design patterns
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Good English communication skills
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).