Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master or PhD degree in the field of Computer Engineering, High Performance Computing, Game Studies, Technical informatics, Computer Science or relevant mathematical computer study
- MSc. with 3 year company experience or more is a must or PhD starter.
- Demonstrable control of the programming language C++. Python, CUDA, GPU, OpenGL, OpenCL
- Thorough understanding design patterns
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Working experience with Matlab and /or Simulink is a plus
- Good English communication skills
- Pro active mindset
- Team player
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
For our client we are looking for a Visual Studio C++ version 17-19 Software Engineer (permanent job) for automotive related software. You are involved in the complete software developing cycle including design coding and test.