Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical engineering or Automotive with demonstrable experience on mechatronics
- In depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etc.
- Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
- Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges
- High level of professionalism and proactivity
- Able to work in a complex project oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems / components and their controls.
- Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics
- Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls
- Document and evaluate test results
- Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution
- Collaboration in project teams