FullStack Webdeveloper – DelftSoftware / IT Medior
FullStack Webdeveloper - Delft - Our client, a international company is looking for a Software Engineer with a great passion for software and affinity with Geology is a pre. The company, located in Delft, is a multinational with different offices throughout the world. The department you will be working for is specialized in the Geology systems. Mainly focused on Geotechnical, 3D Data and Rail infra structures. They have more then 60 offices world wide, for this position the office in Rotterdam will be your home office.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master or PhD Computer Science, Aerospace or Geo-Information / Geology Engineering
- Bachelor with 1 year or relevant work experience
- Experience with C# / DotNET / SQL / Front End Development
- Experience with Amazon server is a Pré
- Pattern recognition and automatic feature extraction from imagery 3d Data is a Pré
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Strong communicator
- Real team player
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Nice benefits such as discount on your health insurance and referral bonusses;
- Courses to develop yourself personally and professionaly;
- Yearly (sport) events with the whole Trinamics team
For the department specialized in IT Solutions for geology data systems are we looking for a Software Engineer with good skills in C# and DotNET. You need to have strong programming skills in the mentioned keywords and you are a pioneer in the market concerning software.
The department is specialized in providing essential infrastructure information for rail professionals. The goal is to build a better understanding of existing assets to optimize design, constructions and maintenance of rail infrastructure assets. They develop, build and operate own equipment concerning Rail infrastructure. The software is a collection of pressing software for raw measurements. The final stage is built from laser vision and position data. Also we use allot of Real Time monitoring of different stages concerning the Earths surface.
- Develop and maintain the current data processing software
- Webbased cloud solutions
- Database / Cloud Server
- We work allot with AWS