Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Novel Software Engineering principles and architectures / Microservices / Containerized deployment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) / Test & Validation frameworks / UML / Object orientation / Java SE, EE / Python / Scaled Agile & Scrum.
- Hans--on experience with Oracle, MongoDB, Kafka and other such common components in today’s Big Data world.
- Passionate about your new technologies, intrinsically motivated and proactive.
- Investigate issues, creative in solving problems, not fear to present your solutions willingness to take initiative and share his/her ideas.
- Open-minded, communicative and ready to confront technical and architectural challenges and identify and exploit opportunities.
- An innovator and who constantly seeks to build knowledge and (net-)work.
- Exhibit role model behavior in the team on both technical domain as well as interpersonal aspects, with a keen aptitude towards coaching and mentoring.
- Take ownership, be the backbone of the team, and support peers.
- Customer, product and quality oriented – who strives and finds optimal ways to achieve top results.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Trinamics will provide you with a good offer, In cooperation with Trinamics we will find the offer you are looking for!
Are you a successful Full-Stack Developer who masters the latest emerging technologies, processes and architectures? Do you have the thirst to truly understand Analytics driven businesses and user needs, and are able to translate them into software solutions that make business impact? For one of our clienst, an international. innovative company, we are looking for you!
As a full stack designer you will specify application software designs, keeping testability, extendibility and maintainability in mind. With key challenge to map this knowledge and experience to the benefit of our Analytics software products.
In particular, you will:
- Write performant, functional, robust, and well tested code.
- Translate business requirements into product specifications and hence into design strategies and patterns.
- Own and maintain software design specifications, with focus on continuous improvement derived from lessons learned and customer feedback (Issues, 8Ds).
- Follow emerging developments and trends in relevant technical areas, and apply new technologies, standards and methodologies that will have a positive impact on our company's bottom-line.
- Establish close collaborations with marketing, management, and development teams. Balance the interests of the customer, the organization and the people, in creating an extensible architecture, while fulfilling immediate user needs and business goals, paves the way for future developments.
- Also, contribute to the maturation of existing designs, lead initiatives aiming at improving code quality, implementing coding standards and ensuring test coverage.