FPGA firmware / PCBA Designer(Hightech) industrie Senior Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged by the FPGA Firmware & Electronics embedded in high-tech products? A T-shaped professional? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline, combined with design experience of FPGA FW systems & Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) design? We might be looking for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationBachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- • Multiple years (5+) Experience in the design of programmable logic firmware.
- • Experience in the use of the VHDL design language is a strong plus.
- • Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic and digital design in general.
- • Experience in the design of analogue and digital PCBAs
- • Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and softwarePersonal Skills
- • Highly motivated pro-active team player with good social and communication skills.
- • Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind.
- • Fluent English in word and in writing
The FPGA/PCBA Designer is responsible for the following:
• Participate as an FPGA
firmware/PCBA designer in a multidisciplinary design team.
• Define and document requirements for both FPGA Firmware as PCBA designs.
• Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
• Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions.
• Define, document and execute tests to ensure that the firmware and electronics satisfies the requirements.
• Solve IP-block related problems and manage problem resolution during first system integration.
• Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.