FPGA / Firmware Designer(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged with FPGA Firmware design in the high-tech industry? Do you have FPGA Firmware systems experience? You’d better scroll down! We are looking for an Firmware designer with experience who is available for this role in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in the design of programmable logic firmware;
- Experience in the use of the VHDL design;
- Technical knowledge of electronics is a big plus;
- Somebody who is already located in Europe due time issues;
- An overall team-player who is pro-active, flexible, accurate and speaks English fluent.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary based on experience and education in a range of € 3.500 - € 4.500 gross per month.
- At least 25 vacation days per calendar year and holiday allowance of 8,33%.
As a FPGA Firmware Designer, you will be defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining FPGA Firmware designs that belong to various board designs for new and existing products. You will contribute on defining the next generation of these products in a multidisciplinary design team. You will perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the functions. Finally you will define, document and execute tests to ensure that the firmware satisfies the requirements