FPGA DesignerMedior Noord-Brabant Machinebouw en Constructie
Our client is an international organization who develops high-end equipment being used in the broadcasting industry.
As a FPGA Designer you will work within the R&D department. The FPGA design group is responsible for delivering FPGA designs for audio, video, control and network to the camera product development. Innovation lies at the heart of its activities with the goal of improving product competitiveness and overall R&D effectiveness.
In a cross-functional project team, you will design, simulate and test high speed FPGA designs preferably re-usable & portable. You will work with best of breed development tools (Matlab, Simulink, HDL Coder, Ease, Modelsim) on bleeding edge technology (Kintex 7, Ultrascale/+, Arria 10, Stratix 10).
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical engineeringPreferably 3 years + experience in FPGA designStrong at complex problem solvingAbility to work with few directivesMaster of VHDLKnowledge of Xilinx and Altera components and toolingKnowledge on how to meet timing specs efficientlyPreferably knowledge of Matlab and Simulink and HDL coderAbility to learn quicklyAbility to work in a team, motivated, committed, responsible and self-managedGeneral knowledge of hardware and softwareGood communication skillsGood command of the English language and preferably Dutch
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Design signal processing functions and algorithms
- Implement designs into vhdl code and/or embedded processors for any FPGA
- Maintain and evolve the modules through multiple versions
- Test the code and assist testing the solution in the product
- Document work and write guides/tutorials
- Follow the development process in place
- Build a schedule with time estimates for tasks
- Collaborate closely with other project team members