Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, Electronics).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle testing.
- Experienced and familiar with measurement technique
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Good English and Dutch language skills are mandatory.
- Having a truck driving license (license CE) is required for this position.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Prepare and execute customer field tests, based on internal test requests.
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution with DAF internal client.
- Analyze and report all issues found during the tests.
- Use data logger information for problem analysis.
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results.
- Execute vehicle inspections and coordinate vehicle rebuilt and update activities.
- Communication with customers, drivers and dealers involved in the field test.
- Periodical technical 24/7 customer support service by carrying support telephone.
- Develop corporate test standards for Long Run endurance tests and customer field tests .
- Develop new test procedures.
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality.
- Collaboration in project teams.