Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master level on Engineering (Automotive, ICT, Electronics, Mathematics)
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Have affinity/experience with Embedded Control Systems and CAN bus systems.
- Good knowledge of database development and web applications (SQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, HighChart)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R, RapidMiner, Python etc.)
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
- Good communication skills.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Use data logger information for problem and trend analysis.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques (BigData)
- Documentation and evaluation of testing and analysis results.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality.
- Collaboration in project teams.