Field Service EngineerMedior Gelderland Food / Pharma / Life Sciences
(Mechanical, Control Systems, Electrical, Service, Food, Processing, International, HBO, Bachelor)
Our client is a big player on the market of food processing machines. Especially in the poultry industry. Their food systems and equipment are innovative and advanced. It is a multi-national company with clients all over the world. Are you seeking an opportunity as a technical engineer and want to travel? Reply and let’s get in touch.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical engineering
- You understand the basic principles of electrical- and control systems
- Affinity with process- or food industry
- Very good command in English both spoken and written
- You are willing to travel 50 to 60 percent of the time
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You install and maintain machines at customer sites around the world. You are able to manage the customers expectations. You are working in the expertise of mechanical-, electrical- or control systems engineering.
Your tasks include:
- Preparation, execution and after care of installs within your area of expertise
- You perform service visits to the client sites
- You troubleshoot problems in production
- Local employees are coached by you during the install of the machines
- You report progress to the client
- Training of employees at customer site