Field Service Engineer High TechJunior Gelderland (Hightech) industrie
Do you find great joy in traveling abroad and do you have a passion for building machines? Have you just finished your Master’s Degree in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Physics? Then don’t wait and apply because at Trinamics we have the perfect position for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- - A Master's degree in Physics, Mechatronics or Electronics and 1-2 years’ work experience is preferred.
- - High level of technical understanding;
- - You like self-learning and you are self-sufficient;
- - Troubleshooting and solving system failures;
- - Must speak, understand and write good English;
- - You will be working in shift patterns at the customer site;
- - You are an analytical thinker.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- - A great job at one of the finest Dutch High Tech companies;
- - A competitive salary, good career oppurtunities and excellent benefits;
- - Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when the client is satisfied with the shown work;
- - The possibility to improve your personal skillset within a technical job
As a System Install Engineer you will build and install leading edge lithographic systems at the customer site.
As a system engineer you will be traveling to clients 60-75% of the time. The projects on which you will be working can take up to 6 weeks to complete.
Your main responsibilities as a System Install Engineer will be:
- Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site,
within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’
- Perform source integration tests (calibrations and systems qualification);
- Work together with other install teams;
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the installation process;
- Represent the company at the customers site in a professional way;
- You will be working inside a clean room with mechanical and electrical equipment.