Experienced Test Architect Applications – High Tech (36 months)Medior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for an Experienced Test Architect Applications – Hjgh Tech.
Are you motivated by the challenge to support software development teams to deliver the best quality? You will support them by deploying essential software test strategies and methods. You will be challenged by a diverse stakeholder field and a changing organization that is transitioning to SAFe.
All of this is done in support of delivering our world-leading products. If you find these challenges exciting then this is an opportunity for you to apply.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have at least 5 years of experience with software development and testing;
- You have a proven track record with testing software;
- You will be able to explain testing concepts and principles like coverage, product risk, how to analyze a product, exploratory testing and how to provide a good test report;
- You will be able to demonstrate good testing;
- You have experience with test driven development (TDD) behavioral driven development (BDD);
- You have experience with methodologies such as Context-Driven Testing, Rapid Software Testing or testing in an Agile context like SAFe with CI (continues integration) /CD (continues deployment);
- You have experience with legacy software;
- You have knowledge/experience of C#;
- You have knowledge of Bamboo, Jira, unit testing is a pré.
- You completed a BSc or MSc Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- You completed an ISTQB course on advanced level.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
In your role as an Experienced Test Architect You will be responsible for the roadmap to drive software faults to zero from a test based approach this will consist of several aspects on which you will focus:
You will adapt the test strategy to customer feedback/trends, ASML business priorities and changes to the software design;
You will drive the test requirements for CI/CD and help to define the implementation plan;
You will be part of the software test community and be a representative of the Recipe Handling group in that community;
You will inspire and coach development teams by broadening the perspective on software testing methods;
You will align and support with the Functional Cluster Architect to ensure the test roadmap and the functional roadmaps are aligned;
You will assist the group lead by performing software quality assessments and report the results in terms of coverage and remaining risks, including proposing improvement actions to the group lead;
You will assist projects with risk based testing, FMEA, 5x Why and test result analyses;
You will review test related deliverables, observes automated regression test results, first analysis, follow up actions, bug advocacy, participates in patch hit analysis.
You take initiative, show ownership and be decisive;
You have a strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude;
You are proficient in English language;
You are able to influence without authority;
You are able to coach and guiding others.
Keywords: Test, Architect, ISTQB Advanced, C#, Bamboo, Jiri, Unit Testing, Agile, Safe, TDD, BDD, CI/CD.