Experienced SAP HANA / BW DeveloperMedior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for an experienced SAP HANA / BW Developer.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationBachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or EngineeringExperience The right candidate has the following skills and experience:You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in developing models in SAP BW (on HANA). Should have relevant SAP BW on HANA experience;
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in developing in HANA Enterprise. Creation of Graphical Calculation models, CDS views, SQL-logic, access to source systems;
- You have experience in implementing information requirements in SAP BW or HANA Enterprise;
- You have strong knowledge of SQL. Knowledge of CDS, table functions, decision tables preferred;
- You have common understanding of HANA concepts, including limitations and strengths;
- You have a HANA certification;
- You have experience in writing functional designs;
- You have experience in testing;
- You have basic knowledge of SAP BO and Spotfire, this is preffered.Personal skillsYou are a motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- You have strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence;
- You have a demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- You understands the importance of developing according to standards and guidelines and proper documenting of developments;
- You have excellent development skills - strong ‘getting it done’ mentality.Keywords: SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP BO, Spotfire, SQL
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all client’s internal and external activities:
You will create designs (functional and technical) based on functional requirements in close collaboration with the Business Analyst;
You will create the data models in SAP BW on HANA to implement the requirements;
You will create required data structures (HANA views) and (SQL)-coding to implement the requirements.