Experienced MSc / PhD Tyre Modelling Engineer (MF-Tyre / MF-Swift / Delft Tyre)Medior Noord-Brabant Automotive
For our client, an organization responsible for state of the art Automotive Simulation Software Engineering, testing and consulting, we are looking for a communicative and experienced MSc / PhD Tyre Modelling Engineer (MF-Tyre / MF-Swift / Delft Tyre).
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical MSc or PhD with a specialization Vehicle Dynamics Modeling / Tyre Engineering / Tyre Modelling and at least 3 years relevant work experience in the industry.
- Experience with ADAMS and Matlab / Simulink are a plus
- Experience with MF-Tyre / MF-Swift / Delft Tyre is plus, no must.
- Experience with Simmechanics, RecurDyn, LMS Virtual.Lab, Simpack, CarSim, CarMaker, VI-CarRealTime or LS-DYNA is big plus
- Excellent English communication skills because you going to work under supervision of customers / clients
- Willing to travel
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge
- Likes to pick up new challenges
- Team player
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).