Experienced GPGPU Developer (CUDA/OpenCL/C++)(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Trinamics is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with experience in parallel programming languages like CUDA, OpenCL and C++. The business is located in the Eindhoven region of the Netherlands and creates high-end solutions in the form of sensor hardware and software design and new sensor fusion concepts. They do this by developing really realistic Physics Based Simulations. So are you looking for a challenging job, please read the details below!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Strong knowledge of parallel programming languages like CUDA/OpenCL etc.
- Strong C++ object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of GPU Architecture
- Basic understanding of ray tracing and graphics
- Knowledge of NVIDIA OptiX
- Proactiveness (take action before things just happen) and willingness to take ownership
- Problem solving analytical skills, structured and accurate way of working and in general a proactive and independent person
- Good English communication skills and preferably Dutch as well
- Nice to have: Knowledge of GPU Profiling tools such as Nsight
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Honest advice about the possibilities for your career
You will be part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team and we are looking for someone with experience in GPU & Visualization Development to join an ambitious team. For this role it is important you have a strong inclination towards GPGPU programming.
You will be responsible for working on a ray tracing framework developed by NVIDIA called OptiX. You will also be required to help with accelerating various algorithms using the GPU for the for the sensor simulations. Excellent communication and programming (C++ OOP) skills are required since you will be in contact with stakeholders throughout the organization and will communicate directly with (internal) customers on requests related to your designs. Therefore it is important you have an eye for detail, are creative, accurate, analytical, independent and involved as well.