Experienced Embedded System Software Engineer With C++14 Or HigherNoord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie Medior
Is your interest triggered by high-tech products were your embedded C++ skills challenged? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is immediately available in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Academic degree, for example in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalate.
- More then 3 years of professional experience in developing embedded software.
- Good control of OO design, implementation using C++14 or higher are needed.
- Experience with Linux and Simulink are a big plus.
- A team player who is used of working in an Agile environment.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable):
- Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation.
- Dutch language courses;
- A competitive salary;
- Holiday allowance every year;
- Courses for your own development.
In this role as an Embedded Software Engineer you will be able to play a key role in the development and support of high quality innovative dairy products. You will work in small multi-disciplinary project scrum teams. Together you will define requirements, architectures, develop and test embedded software systems.