Experienced Embedded SW Design Engineer(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for multiple experienced Embedded SW Design Engineers.
As an experienced Embedded SW Design Engineer you will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of our machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages, and for several SW layers, from HW control to high level embedded software.
You enjoy seeing things move by the code that you generate, regardless if you have to write code in C, C++ or Python – to you, the results count.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have more than 5 years experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming;
- You are experienced in Unix/Linux, UML, real-time, Python, VxWorks, Matlab;
- You have solid software engineering knowledge in Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP and design patterns;
- You completed a BSc, MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or have equivalent experience.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential.
- They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment.
- Most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
In your role as an Experienced Embedded SW Design Engineer your day will conduct;
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing, testing and integrating the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for and thus for every software engineer;
You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications;
You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment;
You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments;
You will work on High Level Embedded Software.
You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department;
You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test;
You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution;
You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment;
You are passionate about robotics and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.
Keywords: High Level Embedded Software, C, C++, Python, Agile, Scrum, OOP, Design Patterns, UML, Real-time.