Experienced Data AnalystSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
- Must have experience in Spotfire or other reporting tools;
- Hiring Manager is looking for candidates residing in Netherlands;
- Preferred 2 yrs experience in data and reporting area.
Do you enjoy building in-depth understanding of our business (processes) by deep-diving into data, turning this into information and insights and creating applications with business stakeholders? Are you a pragmatic team player that likes to participate in solving challenges in a complex, high tech environment? Then you are a great candidate to become our new Data Analyst in the D&E Quality & Continuous Improvement organization.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Education and experience
- BSc / HBO degree;
- 2-7 years’ experience in working with data, statistics, analysis tools and techniques;
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, databases and related techniques;
- Knowledge of data cleaning, modelling and transformation;
- Experience with applications like Spotfire, Mendix, SAP HANA, Excel, SQL and Python.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Thinks creative, out of the box;
- Internal drive to “find the needle in the haystack”;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, entrepreneurial;
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented;
- Good communicative skills, including presentation skills.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
The mission of the data analyst is to draw fact-based conclusions based on available data. You will create reports and small applications for this. Reports may be industrialized to serve repeated analysis and steering.
You will participate in improvement programs and/or development teams in the ASML Information System (AIS) value stream.
As Data Analyst you take responsibility to:
- create in-depth understanding of the business problems our stakeholders face;
- perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends and patterns to clarify and detail our understanding of the issues;
- find and combine (structured and unstructured) data;
- clean and prepare data for processing, statistical analysis and (predictive) modelling;
- transform data into information and insights (by using your craftsmanship and applying different techniques);
- execute analysis and creating visualizations and reports;
- formulate hypotheses based on business process understanding and test using business process data;
- challenge business assumptions using fact-based analyses on business process data;
- ensure developed work is properly documented and can be handed over to colleagues and/or IT;
- directly manage stakeholders of your analysis by involving them on developments in your work;
- take ownership over your team’s work to together create a successful end product;
- use business knowledge and prior experiences to challenge data analysis requests and approaches;
- speak up towards colleagues and stakeholders to ensure quality expectations are met;
- think outside boundaries of your job description in order to support the quality of your deliverable