Engineer EnginesAutomotive Junior Noord-Brabant
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the centre of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Capable of fast in depth expertise for engine knowledge built-up
- Able to design the product together with DAF engineering and the supplier
- Used to handle complex problem design projects and the resulting stress.
- Design for Six Sigma and Problem Solving skills. Personal Competences
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and presentation wise
- CREO & Windchill CAD skills knowledge
- Pro-active, creative and result driven personality
- Clear and structured way of working
- Experience with working in development projects
- Automotive [Engine HW] or knowledge is very beneficial
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
In this function you report to the Design Lead
Engineer as well as to the Project Lead Engineer of the project team. As a
design engineer you have a range of responsibilities:
- In cooperation with the design team and suppliers you develop new or adapt existing constructions to meet project targets.
- Main activity is related to the design and release process of engine components in CAD , but you are also responsible for initiating supporting activities in other groups such as verification activities at engine and vehicle test, mountingtest at Production etc..
- Contribution to simultaneous engineering teams with the engine factory and other parties is part of the job.
- Working method: Working according Six Sigma tools and techniques.