Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree on mechanical or automotive engineering
- Knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
- Minimal 3 years’ experience in field of diesel or exhaust aftertreatment applications
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex Engine – Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems
- Experience with data set control tools, e.g. Calterm, AVL Creta and Matlab is preference
- Accurate and good communication skills
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
- Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Bob Roggen.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations.
- Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s
- Calibration and control strategy development for aftertreatment systems
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Planning and development of validation test procedures for supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s and vehicles
- Application support for vehicle related engine aftertreatment applications.
- Exhaust Aftertreatment System (after-) maiden testing
- Collaboration in project teams