Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor of Master degree on mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines;
- Detailed knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering;
- At least 3 years of diesel engine application experience preferably on HD truck engines;
- First practical experience on diesel engine - exhaust after treatment (EAS) interaction. (SCR, DPF)
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams;
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-EAS systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems;
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations;
- Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners;
- Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy duty engine aftetreatment tests on engine dyno’s;
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Application support for vehicle related engine aftertreatment applications;
- Collaboration in project teams.