Wat verwachten we van jou?
- HBO or MBO with relevant study direction.
- Leadership, negotiation and communication skills
- Preferably 2 years of experience within a technical company
- Preferably experience with EoL processes
- Team player with excellent social, coordination and influencing skills
- You are able to fit in the open multicultural environment of ASML
- Is able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority
- Personal drive for approaching tasks in an accurate, systematic and analytical way
- Fluent English spoken and written
- You are familiar with common computer applications, and are interested in learning new applications
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Contribute to the end-of-life process from start to finish:
- Gather all related end-of-life information to guarantee a smooth replacement process
- Initiate the required actions, track progress and report on status
- Manage proper implementation of solutions
- Investigate possible future end-of-life components
- Process retrieved data within ASML databases (SAP, TeamCenter, Excel)
- Build a network which allows smooth decision making and follow-up on execution
- Communicate end-of-life information to all relevant levels in the organization