(Embedded) Software System Control Engineer / Machine Configuration Facility EngineerSoftware / IT Noord-Brabant
Do you find great joy in software development, which is then used to enhance / improve further software development of your colleagues, and are you familiar with C++ and preferably with Python, then read on!
For our business client, producer of state of the art high-tech equipment, you will be part of a team of software developers working on a suit of advanced software tools. In this team you will be involved from design to implementation to integration.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Informatics (or similar);
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the development of software (design, implementation);
- Python is a big pre;
- C, C++;
- Experience in the development of software for generic purpose (e.g. platforms, frameworks, generic functionality);
- Reversed engineering / experience in software backward compatibility;
- Quality in software.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Together with a talented team, you adapt an existing framework to the new standards in a demanding environment. The time pressure will be tangible and the quality standards should be met;
In close contact with your Lead Designer you will write your performance specification. This will be the starting point to create your own code and test code. The test code will be used for unit testing. The results of this unit testing together with the regression test results will be written down in a test report. This report will be reviewed with the test and integration team before delivery;
Furthermore you will report in the Daily standup meeting to your Scrum master about your work status;
Giving support is also a part of your daily activity. During your support activities you will have contact with Software engineers, Software integration, Customer Support and Manufacturing. Based on machine logging, and core dumps you will pinpoint the root cause and define the solution direction of the issue;
Within the group you will work in a continuous improving environment, so you should feel energized by these changes to move forward. We expect you to take proactive initiative for continuous improvement on software quality and/or development efficiency.