Embedded Software ExpertSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of
vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading
company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the
best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical
engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their
application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we
quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain
involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training
and development programs.
We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Embedded Software Expert – HighTech/Brainport.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or proven equivalent combination of education and experienceYou have extended knowledge of VxWorks or Linux operating systems.
- You have experience in device driver development.
- You have experience in developing scripts for automatic test software.
- You have fluent in speaking and writing English.
- You have experience in working with configuration management systems (e.g. GIT).You are a pragmatic and enthusiastic software engineering professional
- You have good communication skills
- You have a high standard with regards to delivering quality solutions
- You are a true self-starter
- You take initiative
- You are a self-learning professional and you enjoy achieving high-end results
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
The Embedded Software Engineer participates in a scrum team that is
taking care of the embedded computing platform. The day to day activities
- You will create, customize, configure and test VxWorks and Linux distributions.
- You will develop, test and integrate custom device drivers for peripherals and field busses.
- You will create and improve automatic test software for qualifying the computing platform unattended.
- The product code is developed in C. Test code is developed in C and Python.
- You will analyze and solve defects.
- You will support software engineers of other departments in analyzing root causes of embedded computing platform related failures.
- You will document and maintain test specifications and test reports.
- You will work in an Scrum team as part of an Agile environment.