Embedded Software Engineer Robotics – DelftSoftware / IT Junior Zuid-Holland
Embedded Software Engineer Robotics - Our client is an international company with an experienced team which is responsible for developing a new robot. The robot will be a Remote Operating Vehicle which is used for the marine industry. The robot will be an Underwater Robot.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc. MSc. PhD. related to Computer Science, Electrical Engineer or equivalent
- Programming with C / C++ with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with Embedded Software Engineering
- Interest in Robotics and Hardware
- Knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers
- Extensive knowledge regarding Linux Servers
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Strong communicator
- Real team player
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Within Trinamics you expect a great offer based on education and experience.
- Next to this we offer you a good salary based on education and experience.
- The possibility to develop yourself personally and professionally.
Our innovation center is responsible for building some of world most innovative software and hardware. For the department which is focusing on the development of an Underwater Robot. This robot is used for marine solutions.
- Responsible for the R&D phases of the Software
- Building software from scratch!
- Robotic Programming