Embedded software engineerAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged by high-tech systems and software engineering? And are you interested for working of one of the biggest automotive companies in the Netherlands? You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is immediately available in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc of MSc in Electrical & Electronics engineering, Automotive Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent are needed;
- Al least 3 years of relevant and proven experience;
- Python and Simulink are required for this job;
- Experience with V-Model and Scrum methodologies is a big plus, knowledge is required;
- Experience with unit testing and model testing are a pre;
- Overall looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active, mentality team player.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary based on your experience and education;
- Secondary conditions like 25 vacation days and holiday allowance of 8,33%.
- If needed, Trinamics will help you with your relocation;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Courses for your own development.
In this role as a Embedded Software Engineer you will implement non-engine related software functionalities for a vehicle. You develop in a model based environment following the V-Model and Scrum methodologies. You prepare documentation, unit tests and connect model tests for functionalities. Also you have to work on Python and Simulink scripts for automating development and build related processes. Finally you establish a team for the internal hackathon to develop a speech based Android application for controlling the vehicle functionalities.