Senior Embedded Software Engineer(High Tech/ Semi- Conductor)Machinebouw en Constructie Medior Noord-Brabant
Do you have experiences in the semiconductor industry? And do you have more than 4 years experiences as an Embedded Software Engineer? I have the perfect position for you! Our client is looking for an Senior Embedded Software Designer, in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
In this position your goal will be to make things work and build great applications. You will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of the machines of our client. You enjoy seeing things move by the code that you generate, regardless if you have to write code in C, C++ or Python – to you, the results count.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or higher in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent is needed;
- At least 4 years of experience in large-scale software applications- embedded programming in a semiconductors environment;
- Experience with C, C++ and Python;
- Knowledge Unix/Linux, UML, Real-Time, VxWorks and MATLAB are a big plus;
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum and OOP are preferred.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
As an Embedded Software Designer you are responsible for creating clear specifications making the most efficient design choices by also implementing, testing and integrating the design. You have to design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications. In this role as an embedded software engineer you need to solve hard and complex software designs/structures. So it is very important that you have relevant experience in deep software knowledge. Finally you will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.