Embedded Software Developer (C, C++)(Hightech) industrie Noord-Brabant
For our high-tech business partner, we are in search of a Software Design Engineer / Software Developer with a MSc. or BSc. In Computer Science and relevant experience in C, C++. Do you like to work in a challenging environment in which you are able to work on world changing technology? Read on and apply!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master level with an education in Computer Science;
- Demonstrable expertise in C, C++;
- Also in Object Oriented Programming (OOP);
- Expertise in Linux / Unix;
- Experience with Solaris;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Software configuration management (ClearCase).
- Next to this, you have at least 5 years of relevant experience in software development, preferably related to automated system interfaces.
- Experience in a high-tech industrial / production environment and/or in factory automation has a preference.
- Preferably you also have knowledge about semiconductors, SECS, EDA and EDI.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- The possibility to participate in a collective health insurance.
As a Software Design Engineer / Software Developer you are responsible for the development and realization of software solutions to make the machines of our business client run.
It is your challenge to make the machines run as smoothly as possible, so that they are most productive. During this process you maintain nanometer accuracy.
You are involved at all stages of the software development process:
Because of this, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team and it will be your role to create clear specifications on the requirements, making the efficient design choices.