Embedded Software Designer(Hightech) industrie Senior Noord-Brabant
Is your interest triggered by Embedded Software and can you solve hard and complex structures? Do you have relevant work experience in a semiconductors environment? Then you could be the perfect candidate! Our client is looking for an senior Embedded Software Designer, in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or higher in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent is needed;
- At least 6 years of experience in large-scale software applications- embedded programming in a semiconductors environment;
- Experience with C, C++ and Python;
- Knowledge Unix/Linux, UML, Real-Time, VxWorks and MATLAB are a big plus;
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum and OOP are preferred.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary based on your experience and education (€ 3.500 - €4.600)
- Secondary conditions like 25 vacation days and holiday allowance of 8,33%.
- If needed, Trinamics will help you with your relocation;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Courses for your own development.
As an Embedded Software Designer you are responsible for creating clear specifications making the most efficient design choices by also implementing, testing and integrating the design. You have to design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications. In this role as an embedded software engineer you need to solve hard and complex software designs/structures. So it is very important that you have relevant experience in deep software knowledge. Finally you will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.