Electronics / Electrical Test Engineer(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged with electrical connectivity solutions in the high-tech industry? Are electronics not just a job but more like a passion for you? You’d better scroll down! We are looking for an Electronics / Electrical Test Engineer with experience who is available for this role in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience as integrator / test engineer of electronic/electrical functions;
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics;
- Basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics, and software is preferred;
- Somebody who is already living in Europe due time issues;
- An overall team-player who is pro-active, flexible and accurate.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary based on experience and education in a range of € 4.000 - € 5.000.
- At least 25 vacation days per calendar year and holiday allowance of 8,33%.
In this job you will not just be responsible for the testing part, but you will also influence the definition and design on integrability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure. You will operate and interact with the Electronic Development team where you will specify and document the rest requirements. Together you will analyze and solve reliability issues and design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose. Finally, you will transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert.