Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bsc. or Msc. Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science;
- Knowledge and experience with PC and Windows platform;
- Knowledge and experience with electrical/electronic systems of the vehicle;
- Knowledge and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles;
- Experience with Mat-lab/Simulink/State flow is preferred;
- Independence, initiative and focus on results;
- Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning is an advantage;
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, and preferably also German.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
As an senior engineer vehicle electronics you are primarily responsible for the realisation of the correct functioning of the vehicle system during the development phase, production run, series production, customer and service aspects. You will be involved in the specification and development of new and modified electrical systems and components, which are part of the total electrical system of the vehicle and you take care of the documentation, which is required to EOL-and dealer applications for the test system development. You play a role as integrator between supplier and other internal departments, such as Marketing, After Sales, production, purchasing and testing, where the main focus is at in the right way specifying the functional systems (hardware and software) and providing monitoring of the entire development process.