Electro Mechanical Engineer(Hightech) industrie Junior Noord-Brabant
Are you interested in electro mechanicals, cable designs and lithography machines? Do you have experience with 2D and 3D designing? You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is available in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Broad technical knowledge of cable designing;
- At least 2 years of experience as engineer of electronics functions;
- Experience with working in a multidisciplinary module design team;
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products;
- Knowledge of/or with NX, sheet metal designs and connectivity design are a big plus.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary based on education and work experience between € 3.300 and € 3.800 gross per month
- Secondary conditions like 25 vacation days per calenderer and holiday allowance of 8,33%.
In this role as an Electro-Mechanical Engineer you will defining, realizing, and maintain various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, mechanical vibrations control and optics lifetime control into existing and new products. You will contribute to a multidisciplinary design team
Some of the responsibilities for this role are:
Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues;
2D and 3D CAD design of various electronics products such as cables, racks and cabinets;
Generate technical product documentation;
Contribute to work breakdown and planning for various electronics products;
Act as an interface to external suppliers.