Electro-Mechanical Engineer(Hightech) industrie Medior
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity
solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d
better contact us today!
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as engineer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary module design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with NX.
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred.
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities
- When offered a contract at Trinamics, we will arrange your Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
- If needed, Dutch language courses
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various environmental electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s.
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various environmental products.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various environmental electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Act as an interface to external suppliers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.