Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical control solutions for high-tech products? Do you know cables and bundles, electrical cabinets, mains distribution, safety PLC systems and do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Within the Electrical Infrastructure you are validating and continuously improving the quality of the designs and products.
The Electrical Integration Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Creating test setups to validate the electrical modules
- Perform measurements on bench and system level: signal quality, power, leakage, harmonics and standards
- Investigates electrical and mechanical problems and provides containments, structural solutions and design improvements
- Analyses the measurement data and creates technical rapports and recommendations.
- Specify and execute tests to ensure that electrical products satisfy the requirements.
- Analyze and solve reliability issues.
- Support/Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Creating an integration plan
- Influence the design on manufacturability, testability, reliability and mandatory standards
- Position includes occasional traveling to customers
- Team member in an multidisciplinary Electronic Development team
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Practical multiple years of experience in Electrical system design or testing, especially in Low Voltage (48 – 1000V)
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics and electrical components
- Has knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission.
- Has knowledge on EMC and electrical safety standards (International (IEC), US standards (NFPA, UL)
- Has hands-on experience in testing electronics
- Is familiar with manufacturing & production processes & tools
- PLC knowledge (Step7/TIA) is an advantage
- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
- Eager to learn
- Capable of operating in flexible and dynamic environment
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Analytical, problem solving.
- Quality focus
- Can work independently
- Creative, abstract thinking
- Proactive, pragmatic attitude
- Fluent English in word and in writing
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job with one of our clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities
- If needed, Dutch language courses
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.