Electrical Intergrator(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical control solutions for high-tech products? Do you know cables and bundles, electrical cabinets, mains distribution, safety PLC systems and do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Practical multiple years of experience in Electrical system design or testing, especially in Low Voltage (48 – 1000V)
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics and electrical components
- Has knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission.
- Has knowledge on EMC and electrical safety standards (International (IEC), US standards (NFPA, UL)
- Has hands-on experience in testing electronics
- Is familiar with manufacturing & production processes & tools
- PLC knowledge (Step7/TIA) is an advantage
- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
- Eager to learn
- Capable of operating in flexible and dynamic environment
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Analytical, problem solving.
- Quality focus
- Can work independently
- Creative, abstract thinking
- Proactive, pragmatic attitude
- Fluent English in word and in writing
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities
- If needed, Dutch language courses
Within the Electrical Infrastructure you are validating and continuously improving the quality of the designs and products.
The Electrical Integration Engineer is responsible for the following:
-Creating test setups to validate the electrical modules
-Perform measurements on bench and system level: signal quality, power, leakage, harmonics and standards
-Investigates electrical and mechanical problems and provides containments, structural solutions and design improvements
-Analyses the measurement data and creates technical rapports and recommendations.
-Specify and execute tests to ensure that electrical products satisfy the requirements.
-Analyze and solve reliability issues.
-Support/Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
-Creating an integration plan
-Influence the design on manufacturability, testability, reliability and mandatory standards
-Position includes occasional traveling to customers
-Team member in an multidisciplinary Electronic Development team