Electrical IntegratorMedior Noord-Brabant Lucht- en ruimtevaart
Are you the electrical genius that we are looking for? Are you familiar with electrical schematics, product documentation and are you able to develop test strategies from beginning to end? For several companies in the high-tech sector, we are looking for Electrical Integrators that are looking for the next step in their career. These companies are the world’s leading companies within their field of knowledge and you will get a chance to be part of it and to develop yourself to the next level.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Next to your personal skills, there are also a few requirements that you need to have;
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience within the electrical field;
- Experience with Motion and Machine control and Amplifiers is a big plus;
- Knowledge and experience of Teamcenter NX and or EPLAN P8 Software
- Do you think that you are a good match for a position within Trinamics as a Electrical Integrator? Do not hesitate and contact us by sending us your most recent resume and a motivation letter specifically for this position. Are you living abroad? Please feel free to contact us as well.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted directly by our client.
Your daily work?
You will be responsible for several things involving all electrical configurations for high-tech products. This will include;
and understanding Electrical Schematics;
Develop Test strategies including test performance specifications and test plans;
Executing the test plans which you created, to write a Test Analyses Report;
Writing redesign proposals in case you found problems during your tests.
When you think you are able to do the things above, you also need some personal skills to match the team. Are you able to;
in a multidisciplinary team?
Transfer your knowledge and opinion to the production engineers?
Act as a technical coach for your colleagues and team members?
Solve electrical problems during the product integration?
If you are able to tick (almost) all of the boxes above, you might be a very good fit for this position.