Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Experience with electrical engineering activities regarding integration on mechatronic equipment.
- Like to work in multidisciplinary environment
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
As an Electrical Engineer you are involved in the design and optimization of the electronic and electrical parts of electronic assembly equipment. You are a member of the Electronic group and within this role you play a part in the high-tech projects and multidisciplinary engineering teams.
- Gather necessary information;
- Design electrical components (electronic circuits, PCB, cabling, electrical cabinets);
- Write if necessary the firmware;
- Make calculations, simulations and match specifications;
- Conduct electrical inspections and break-down analyzes;
- Perform (preventive) maintenance on the systems;
- To Install and adjust (new) operating systems;
- Align with CAD Engineers, Lead Engineers and Technicians;
- Perform integration testing;
- Discuss electrotechnical issues;
- Support production during design:
- Write and keep documentation up to date;
- To signaling and report deviations in the field of safety and serviceability.