Electrical EngineerJunior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? Youâd better contact us today! For our top international High Tech client we are looking for an Electrical Engineer.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc./ MSc./ Phd. Electrical Engineering;
- Experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Siemens PLC programming (TIA portal, Step 7) is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred.
- Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and (gas) safety is preferred
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Good basic salary
- 37 holidays per year
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
- Interact with colleagues from different departments;
- Influence the definition and design on integratability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements;
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements;
- Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level; solve problems during full proto product integration;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support);
- Analyze and solve reliability issues;
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.