Hardware Design EngineerAutomotive Senior
Do you have more than 4 years of experiences with Board Design? And do you have experiences with power electronics or and motor control side in combination with a Master degree? Than I have the perfect position for you! For our top International Automotive client we are looking for a Hardware Design Engineer. Our client is a state of art company for Automotive Solutions.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc./ PhD. Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in Board Design is a must.
- Experience with power electronics or and motor control side is a must.
- At least 4 years of experience in the Automotive branch or similar.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of software development.
- Spice Simulation Tools (LTSPICE, PSPICE, MULTISIM etc) are strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience with EDA tools: Altium Designer, Mentor Graphics, Allegro etc.
- Experience about safety critical electronic design based on ISO26262.
- Familiar with electronic test standards (EMI/EMC/ESD, mechanical, environmental) preferable automotive versions.
- Hands on experience with electronic laboratory equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Already living and/ or working in Europe is a big plus seen the current situation.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team;
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- Dutch language courses.
this job you are going to design electronic prototypes and engineering samples.
You will influence the definition and design on integrability,
manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture,
electrical modules and electrical infrastructure to improve product knowledge
and to refine the board design. In line with internal processes and ISO 262626
you need to ensure completeness of electronic documentation. You are going to support
the software team for hardware – software interfaces, electronic dependencies
on software and actuator control.
You will support the safety team and act as an technical coach for other integrators and team members.