Electrical Component Design Engineer, € 3450 – 3800 net monthly*(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
International worldwide leading high tech precision machinery manufacturer, Eindhoven area the Netherlands.
You work at state of the facilities to design electrical / electronic components like Racks, Cables, Cabinets, PCBA’s for precision machinery. Each machine is a real “piece of art” and an engineers dream to work on!!! The machines cost more then € 100 mio each.
The cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized and you can have a great career perspective.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical BSc or MSc engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics or relevant
- At least 3 years proven work experience as a Electrical Component Design Engineer
- Good English communication skills
- Pro active mindset
- Organization skills
- Team player
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support
- Excellent salary € 3450 – 3800 net / after tax monthly
- Excellent secundair conditions
- 30% ruling support if applicable* If you will get the 30% tax ruling
Get design requirements by interfacing/aligning with electrical architects, other CDE designers from other projects
Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure to guarantee the design quality(safety, EMC) and compliance to international standards
Create and maintain electrical technical drawings/schematics of electrical modules and infrastructure (Functional overview, High level block diagram, Detailed wiring diagrams, cable overview, bundle overview)
And many more tasks…