Diagnostic Business AnalystAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
You have experience in project management and ,
through thorough analysis, you can quickly create complex processes and come up with original and
alternative solutions. You know how to motivate and enthuse your team members in a social and
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- We are looking for a practical, hands-on analyst with organizational and planning skills who naturally take the lead. A candidate with a degree on technical bachelor or master for example in automotive engineering or information technology, who is also capable of working with the subjects on business administration level.
- As diagnostic business analyst you are assertive, pro-active and decisive
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a (Truck) automotive related environment.
- You are familiar with the V- cycle model and preferably have knowledge of definition and acceptance validation, vehicle communication and diagnostic methods.
- Knowledge of Agile scrum is a plus
- Of course you have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Een mooie baan bij één van onze toonaangevende opdrachtgevers Een goed salaris, doorgroeimogelijkheden en uitstekende secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden Overname door de opdrachtgever na een periode van detachering en bij goed functioneren Bij Trinamics krijg je Leuke extra's: korting op je zorgverzekering en aanbrengpremies, activiteiten (bijvoorbeeld voetbaltoernooi, kerstborrel etc.)
The Diagnostic Business Analyst examines the
needs of Diagnostics within PACCAR and translates these into requirements and user requirements in
You collect customer needs and convert them to 'required' functionalities for our internal and external suppliers and herein determines an optimal balance. You are the proactive driving force between various PACCAR customers, the Diagnostics team and their suppliers.
The main responsibilities:
- Define , follow up and verify all diagnostic requirements for the diagnostic platform required worldwide for DAF vehicles and PACCAR engines.
- Define , verify and verify all production-related diagnostic requirements and / or all service-related projects, requirements.
- Ensure PACCAR's service diagnosis competitive position in the market.
Continuous improvement and the pursuit of efficiency in collaboration with colleagues is of great importance to achieve the team goals.