DevOps Expert (Docker, Ansible, Puppet)Medior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for an experienced DevOps Expert
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Within Applications, the Process Window Control (PWC) and PWD (Process Window Detection) products provide our customers with the means to optimize and control their manufacturing processes. Our software brings huge benefits to our customers and the use of our products is increasing fast. A team of over 400 software developers works together with application engineers, process experts and support specialists to develop our unique market leading applications. Development is done in both Java and C#. Our applications run in both Linux and Windows/.Net environments.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- ExperienceYou have experience in DevOps activities, preferably in a large development organization;
- You have worked in an Agile/scrum team;
- You have worked with Linux and or Windows as an administrator;
- You have worked in a CI/CD driven organization;
- You have worked with Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Azure and VMWare;
- You have worked with Dynatrace, Splunk and Apigee;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience.Education
- Bachelor or Master degree in in computer science or software engineering.Personal skills
- You always acting to make the team succeed;
- You have an accurate way of working, you ensure that what you do is documented and communicated;
- You have the ability to switch quickly between levels of abstractions (detailed view vs. system level view);
- You have a continuous improvement attitude, for both the development environment and the team’s own performance.Key words
- Agile/Scrum, Linux, CI/CD, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Azure, VMware, Dynatrace, Splunk and Apigee
As a member of the platform team, you ensure that the developers have a stable and state-of-the art development environment that supports Continuous Integration.
You actively participate in delivering self-service and automation tools;
You deliver end to end monitoring and data analytics;
You pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team.