DevOps EngineerSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a DevOps Engineer with 3-7 years of experience.
Within the company of our client you will provide the software solutions that make their machines complete and unique.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Formal education should include Bachelor or Master level education in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields. Also you are well acquainted with software development and have relevant proven experience in large technical complex environments.Experience
- From a personal perspective, you are customer focused, accustomed to context switching in a fast paced environment. It is important to have a can-do mentality, focus on results, a desire to complete challenging tasks and learn on the go.
- Personal skills
- You have sufficient experience with using a DevOps toolset (e.g. Puppet, Terraform, RunDeck, Jenkins)
- You have a strong affinity with software development
- You have an automation/config management mindset
- You are fluent in the English language, both spoken and written
- You have some experience with virtualization technology such as VMware
- Preferably you have experience working in an SAFe/Agile DevOps environment
- You have experience with Linux operating systems as an engineer (additional experience with Windows is a pre)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
The engineering IT services Software group within the company is responsible for the development environments (software and hardware) used by software developers in order to produce commercial software products. This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support Continuous Integration throughout the lifecycle and configuration management of the product software.
The environment is developed and maintained in close cooperation with the software development community (more than 2000 developers within multiple departments).
We are looking for someone who can add DevOps and automation skills to our team. Together with your VDI team you will be responsible for the end-to-end development, delivery, and support of the VDI service for over 3500, and growing, software developers.
As a DevOps engineer in our VDI team you will be:
Building and extending the automation platform that allows co-developing teams to create and manage their own VDI environments as code.
Developing new VDI images including custom configuration and deployment pipelines (Packer, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible) to be used by co-developing teams.
Providing technical leadership in your role as a technical expert.
Part of an Agile DevOps team, where you will work in close collaboration with the product owner to design and realize new features.
Interacting directly with end-users and co-developing teams to share your expert knowledge of our product.
Challenging your product owner, to maintain a healthy balance between state-of-the-art technology, security, performance, and stability.
The VDI stack consist of Citrix and VMware, development and deployment is done using a DevOps toolset consisting of Puppet, git, Terraform, and Jenkins. We are running over 2000 Linux VDIs and are looking to expand the Linux stack and provide Windows VDIs.