Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationBachelor or master’s in computer science, IT or similar.Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Relevant experience in large/complex technical development environments; Thorough understanding and practical experience of the key technologies used:
- Python + Flask
- Good working knowledge of networking technology
- Good working knowledge of RHEV and/or VMWare
- Good working knowledge of Cloud technology Personal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Strong documenting capabilities;
- Able to handle issues from demanding customers in a professional way;
- Shows initiative and problem-solving attitude;
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality;
- The Engineer will work within complex application landscapes with multiple programming languages, interfaces and components per application.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Key challenge is to develop and maintain virtualized testing facilities for the client's software developers.
This role involves taking ownership by completing designs, implement changes and the ability to thoroughly test deliverables. You will be a technical expert in the Test Facilities DevOps team. This is done in close co-operation with the EIS infrastructure and application support teams, internal customers and EIS Software Architects. The software used in the Test Facilities domain is being developed in Perl & Python and range from command line tools to custom web applications.
You will need to have a hands-on mindset, strong customer- and problem-solving orientation, shows fast results and have great communication skills. Your time will be divided between adding new functionality and supporting the existing Test Facilities. To achieve the team goals, you need to be able to liaise with all stakeholders.
Be part of a migration of our services to a private Cloud.