Devops engineer in a C# .NET Windows Environment(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Our client is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. Our client is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or software engineering,You have experience in devops activities, preferably in a large development organization,You preferably worked as a software developer in a C#/.NET development team,You have worked in an Agile/scrum team,You have worked in a CI/CD driven organization,You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
As a member of the team, you ensure that the developers have a stable and state-of-the art development environment that supports Continuous Integration.
• actively participate in the team’s Agile/scrum activities,
• diagnose issues and fix them,
• pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team,
• contribute to enhancing the continuous integration pipeline for speed, flexibility and usability.