DevOps Engineer Hightech - UtrechtSoftware / IT Senior Utrecht
Our client is one of the most innovative companies within Utrecht, the Netherlands. For new build applications who will improve the processes, we are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer. We are working in a challenging industry which is developing rapidly.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Java, Linux (Redhat)
- CI / CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes and Docker
- Python, Terraform, Cloud
- Experience as a software engineer in Java, C# or C++
- Agile / scrum
- Good communicator in English
- Proactive and willing to develop yourself
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Within Trinamics you can expect a great offer based on education and experience. We can provide you with a challenging job where you can develop yourself professionally and personally.
Within this department you are going to create a state of the art development environment. We create software products / applications to optimize and control processes. The application we develop are largely done with Object Oriented programming languages in a Linux environment. We strive to continuously improve our department and environment. We operate in a high-tech environment where we support over 200 developers. The developers build an application for measurement systems.
- Docker, Kubernetes, GIT
- Java, C# or C++ experience
- Linux (Redhat)
- Atlassian Tool
- CI/CD - Jenkins