DevOps Data Engineer - CloudSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
In this role you will be responsible for the design, build and the technical support of the Cloud solutions built on Azure. You will be responsible for building solutions for Data & Analytics services, which includes Business Data and Machine Data.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Your skills and qualifications You have a strong software engineering background and for example a MSc. in Computer Science or equivalent;
- You should have at least 2 - 4 years of experience in working in an DevOps / Cloud Engineering role, preferably working in a highly complex environment;
- You work with Cloud Platforms, like MS Azure and Google Cloud, on a daily basis;
- You should not only feel very comfortable with some (not all!) technologies below, but you should be able to take your colleagues along on driving Cloud native services. Big plus is you have experience with enabling Data Science & Data Engineering use cases!
- You should recognize yourself inHaving experience in and be passionate about working with Big Data technologies;
- Distributed data processing technologies like Spark and Kafka;
- Experience with data storage at scale: HDFS, HBase, Druid, Cassandra for example;
- Being fluent in at least one programming languages, like: Python, Julia, R, Scala, Java;
- Having experience with productization and software system automation: CI/CD; Configuration management; Logging, alerting and monitoring; Kubernetes & Docker;
- Preferred: Experience with Cloud native services like. If no experience, you are willing to learn: Google BigQuery / Azure Synapse; Databricks; Managed Kubernetes: GKE or AKS; Serverless programming; Azure Data Factory or Google Cloud Dataflow.
As a member of the IT Big Data & Analytics team you are part of a team of best-in-class engineers, organized in Agile teams. The mission is to translate business challenges into Data & Analytics solutions. You will be part of one of the50 DevOps teams, working together in a Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment. The teams are a mix of young talent and senior specialists. They share a mission to deliver business value for the stakeholders using modern data analytics technology. Next to that, you will closely work together with the Cloud Centre of Excellence (GCP & Azure), to ensure maximum reusability and adherence to security standards.
You are looked upon, and rewarded for, being able constantly switch between business value and technical implementation. Together with your team you will work constantly to drive the organizations' ambition by building a modern Data & Analytics platform, using modern Cloud components and leveraging the Agile mindset fully.
ASML is a crucial player in a fast moving semiconductor industry, which means change constantly around. You will work with your team to capture the constant and dynamic refinement of business priorities and data & analytics user stories. You are looked upon, and rewarded for, being able constantly switch between business value and technical implementation. Together with your team you will work constantly to drive ASML’s ambition by building a modern Data & Analytics platform, using modern Cloud components and leveraging the Agile mindset fully.