DevOps advocate (embedded software)Software / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
Our client makes the tools for a critical manufacturing step, defining the structures that form the electrical circuits on a chip. By delivering new functionalities, better performance and lower cost with each generation, chips have spawned new products and transformed industries. We are proud to be part of this progress. This is how we enable waves of innovation that help tackle the world’s toughest challenges. The embedded software department at our client plays an important role in controlling the mirrors and moving parts of the lithography machine. This department is going through a change in their way of working. They plan to move to a DevOps way of working and are looking for an experienced candidate who can support them in this transformation process.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have 5+ years of experience in embedded software development (C / C++)
- You have experience in deploying CI/CD practices preferably in an embedded software environment
- You have extensive experience in an Agile environment
- You have experience with test automation and scripting
- It is a plus if you have experience with software integration in a complex environment
- You take initiative and you bring a proactive attitude
- You are a strong communicator
- You are a team player
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
It is going to be your mission to deploy the DevOps way of working at our client. The starting point is going to be the implementation of continuous integration practices for more than 100 engineers.
So we are looking for a DevOps advocate who likes to:
- Define and deploy the DevOps / Continuous Integration strategy for the department
- Define the plan and technical steps that need to be taken to successfully move to the DevOps way of working
- Define the test needs and support teams maturing their test practices
- Provide hands-on technical support in solving technical problems preventing CI deployment
- Be the technical point of contact for CI towards external stakeholders
- Coach developers in adapting the Continuous Integration way of working
- Guide teams in maturing their CI practices