Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably within Engine- or Automotive Development
- (Detailed) Knowledge of turbocharger hardware
- Experience with problem solving techniques
- Knowledge of Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Clear communication, both verbal and presentation wise
- Pro-active attitude and able to operate independently
- Clear and structured way of working
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Take a leading role in definition of turbocharger technologies for future projects, and initiate the required test- and simulation activities to prove that concepts are performing as expected.
- Solve testing- and/or field issues, by determining root-cause and solutions in a structured way
- Initiate and guide testing activities, review results and start-up follow-up activities if needed
- Working according Design for Six Sigma methodologies